Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Quarz 8C-2

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Dennis Bomar's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Does anyone know about this? Is it worth the $275? Can anyone recommend reputible dealers for purchasing used cameras and projectors?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member seekaee's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2001
    Posts
    157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have one. It's an ok little camera but it's not worth that price in the slightest( you must of been looking at pro8's web site).Look around ebay and you can pick one up for as low as $30 bucks.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Dennis Bomar's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ya know, deep down, or maybe not so deep down, I had a feeling that was so. I've scanned ebay a bit and keep returning. I just wish I never had gotten rid of my GAF; it was an amazing camera. But, no use crying over spliced milk.

    Thanks for the reply. I appreciate it. There is nothing like the look and texture of a projected film image.

    I will probably be posting and asking a lot of questions. I want to start manipulating my film images and doing opticals. I've researched this stuff since the late '60's, and no time like the present. I have some video editing software and can capture my analog video images, but in my price range, the software is limited in what it offers.

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ March 23, 2003 06:02 PM: Message edited by: JFultonFan ]</font>

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ March 23, 2003 06:04 PM: Message edited by: JFultonFan ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member seekaee's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2001
    Posts
    157
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have a GAF SS 805 and like it quite a bit except that it only shoots at 18 FPS instead of 24.If I could only find a ST 1002 I'd be one happy camper.

    <font color="#a62a2a" size="1">[ March 24, 2003 07:31 PM: Message edited by: seekaee ]</font>

  5. #5
    TA 152
    Guest TA 152's Avatar

    Post

    You can buy these cameras brand new from Ukraine.

    http://www.geocities.com/russiancame..._8_cameras.htm

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><table border="0" width="90%" bgcolor="#333333" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0"><tr><td width="100%"><table border="0" width="100%" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="2" bgcolor="#FF9900"><tr><td width="100%" bgcolor="#DDDDDD"><font size=2 face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">?Quarz 1x8 Super-2,?? Exc conditions,
    ? Camera with pistol grip, zoom lens, lens cap, strap, battery,
    ? Soft case,? Lens hood,? Color glass filters, clouse up lens
    $100 + $20 shipping
    </font></td></tr></table></td></tr></table></BLOCKQUOTE>

    R

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •